Content acceptance policy
The following guidelines are in place to ensure that all content on theosophy.world is an acceptable standard and type.
- Core theosophical literature and resources are the primary sources
- Content is aimed at educational value, research and Lodge support resources.
- theosophy.world is not a platform for individuals or other groups to promote themselves and/or their aims
- Diversity of content from similar like-minded groups such as sister theosophical organisations are welcome (subject to other clauses in this policy)
- Material that hold extreme views or are of an inflammatory nature will not be accepted.
The final say on all content acceptance is at the discretion of the theosophy.world administrators’ team. For any queries please use this link.
- Log in to post comments