Skip to main content

         * Index                            * Biographies          * Theosophical

         * Glossary of Terms      * Religion                    Organisations                                     

                                                  * Philosophy            * Contributors

Theosophical Encyclopedia

International Center (Geneva)

A center established in 1928 by Margaret Cousins with the assistance of the European Federation of the Theosophical Society. Its work was carried out by Anna KAMENSKY till 1936, when Dr. George ARUNDALE appointed A. J. Hamerster in 1937 to head the Center. The Center maintained contact with international movements based in Geneva. The League of Nations had its headquarters in Geneva, and it was hoped that the theosophical influence would reach the work of the League.

© Copyright by the Theosophical Publishing House, Manila

Tag Cloud

Pilgram (2)
Poems (4)
Quotes (28)