10 stories of people having supernatural experiences after dying and then coming back to life.
Teckels Park Estate
The country center in England for theosophical study, relaxation and other appropriate activities which is located about 56 km (35 miles) south-west of London, England. The property was bought in 1928 by members of the Theosophical Society (TS) in order to form a center similar in function to the center at Huizen (now Naarden) in Holland. It was intended that James Ingall Wedgwood should be the head of the Center, but his illness delayed the development until World War II was over.
The Estate now consists of about 20 hectares (50 acres) of meadow and mixed woodland with houses and flats around the perimeter. There is a large meeting hall which was donated by an early member for use jointly by the TS, Liberal Catholic Church and the Co-Masonry. There is a central Guest House which provides vegetarian meals and accommodation for 30 persons; it has a lecture room which is used by members of the Camberley Theosophical Lodge and kindred organizations. There is a well-equipped camp site which is used by the Order of The Round Table and gatherings of young people. There is also a separate Liberal Catholic Church, called St. Francis, on the grounds.
© Copyright by the Theosophical Publishing House, Manila